Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and customers, and we ask that you continue to support us as we work, listening to current Government guidance to keep you, our team, and communities safe.
- Test & Trace – we advise all owners and holidaymakers on Park to continue to support track and trace work and register their presence on Park using the NHS COVID app.
- All holiday guests are still encouraged to check in via GuestStay.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell, contact us, follow the Gov. guidance, and get a test.
- From 30th of November it is compulsory to wear a face covering in the shop & reception area
- We advise customers to wear a face covering in all other busy and enclosed areas.
- Please observe signage for shared facilities.
- Please give each other space and preferably meet others outside.
- We will continue with our enhanced cleaning routines.
- Holiday home sales viewings will be by appointment only. Please contact us directly to arrange a timed appointment on 01524 271 597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to say a massive thank you for all your continued support, patience and understanding as we continue to operate safely adhering to Government guidance.
Please be kind and considerate to your fellow guests on park, our team, and the local community.
Stay safe and well.