Touring caravan park near Kirkby Lonsdale
All touring pitches are hard standing and fully serviced. Charges are per night for up to four persons and include electric, water, TV hook-up, grey waste drainage, parking space by pitch, and awning. Dog charge £1.50 per night. For extra persons, an extra charge will apply per night.
|Season||Timeframe||Price per night from|
|Low season||1st - 26th March|
2nd - 15th October
30th October - 17th December
|Mid-season||27th - 31st March|
4th September - 1st October
16th - 19th October
18th - 21st December
|High season||17th - 27th April|
2nd - 25th May
5th June - 13th July
|Peak season||1st - 16th April|
28th April - 1st May
26th May - 4th June
14th July - 3rd September
20th - 29th October
22nd - 31st December
|Type||Price per night|
|Dog (on a lead please while on park)||£1.50|
|Storage Tariff (ask for availability)||£7.50|
Terms & Conditions
- The deposit is the rate of your first night when booking and the final balance of the payment is due four weeks before arrival.
- For touring, check-in is from 13:00 and check-out is by 12:00.
- Minimum 2-night stay at weekends. Minimum stay of 3 nights over bank holidays and 4 nights at Easter.
- Unfortunately, gazebos, tents and pup tents are not allowed on site. Awnings are included in the price but must be erected on the hard standing, so please bring rock pegs with you.
- Barbecues are permitted, but for safety reasons, we cannot allow fire pits or campfires.
- Caravan storage may be available in the low season from £7.50 per night. Please contact us for details.
- We welcome 2 dogs per booking.
- Pricing: we keep the prices charged under constant review and the prices of unsold accommodation may be increased or decreased at any time. We may also correct mistakes in the pricing of unsold accommodation at any time. We will confirm the price of your booking when you make it. As changes and mistakes can happen, you must check the price and all other details of your chosen accommodation at the time of booking.